pcos with high dheasHi,
I am having pcos for last many years. Had puberty at 11 and ever since delayed/irregular periods. Having the following issues which are related to pcos- hair fall/ hair thinning, facial hair (on chin and cheeks, upper lips), acne, irregular periods.
I am married. Age- 32, weight 69kgs, height 5'1" and working full-time. Planning to conceive by next year but my focus is to get back the periods and start being healthy.
My recent blood test reports image is attached.
Please let me know what to do.
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
meera.gudu on 2021-06-25
The Success of the prescription depends largely upon your ability to describe your symptoms. Let modesty not prevent a full statement.
To accomplish desirable results every case must be individualized, every symptom from head to feet, must be given, every variations from positive health must be known.
WHATEVER IS NOT AS IT SHOULD BE IS A SYMPTOM AND MUST BE RECORDED.
FOR FAQs visit u/m site
Dreams are an expression of the unconscious and of our personality. They are therefore of great significance for remedy selection in homeopathy.For more about dreams visit u/m site.
♡ anuj srivastava 2 months ago
I am not sure if you are asking anything in the post. Can you tell me exactly what you want to know? or if there is any questionnaire I can fill out for you.
meera.gudu 2 months ago
For questionnaire check out the u/m thread.
♡ anuj srivastava 2 months ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Irregular periods. I have been having irregular periods from my puberty. Sometimes I get them in 35days sometimes it goes upto 70-80days and I take progesterone pills (allopathy) to get the periods and thats the case for last few years. I am having extreme bad hairfall. I have almost lost 2/3 of my hair from what I used to have in my teen age. But I dont have any bald patches, its just thinning.
I am married not and want to know if I can ovulate naturally so that we can plan for a baby by next year. I have also gained some 15kgs weight in last 5-6 years out of which at least 5 is within a year.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I sometimes get back pain if i do things by bending forward. I get knee pain if i run and was recently diagnosed with Patellofemoral pain syndrome for my right leg. I get headaches every other week. I feel very tired all the time and also get sleepy during the afternoons and evenings. I have access facial hair on my chin and cheeks.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I feel cranky and very agitated with small things, and its not my natural personality. This is something that i am having for past few years. I also feel very guilty if I do any small wrong thing (like forgetting to water the plants). I am very emotional and feel sentimental all the time.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel angry and sleepy and feel like crying.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It all started from my puberty. My periods have always been irregular.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
afternoon - i feel sleepy
morning - i dont feel like waking up at all.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Sleeping helps and work pressure makes it worse
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
No I don’t think so.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cold weather makes me feel better. I don’t like hot, humid or dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody, nervous, lazy, irritating, Agreeable Changeable, very Suspicious, Easily offended,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I don’t care much unless things start to shake like house is shaking because of the storm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not really, I want people to be there but quite. I don’t like if they tell me what to do all the times.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I don’t like if others shake their legs, make noise while eating
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
No, none of the above
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love them and I am happy to have people in my life.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Yes I do dream some of the things repeatedly but I forget that in sometime. During the dream it feels like I know this or have been in that situation before and sometimes in real life things turn out to be like something from my dream. Weird but it has happened before.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ice-creams and carbohydrates in general
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canÂt stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
My palms if I am stressed or nervous
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Its once/twice a day and normal stool type
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on my stomach with my one leg on the side and the other straight.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes I think so.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am smart and multitasking.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I had taken take SEPIA 30c 2 drops in a tablespoon water, 3 times a day for 2 days. Then I had taken SEPIA 1M 2 drops in a tablespoon water, only 2 dose not more than that, not daily, 1st dose before sleep and next dose next morning after wakeup. I had lost almost 3-4 kgs within a month after taking that and my periods were normal for at least 6months with no acne at all. I had also taken some biochemic salts like CALC PHOS 6x, CALC FLOUR 6x, CALI MUR 6x.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetics, High BP with both my parents and both maternal and paternal grandparents
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 5’1’ tall, fat around the tummy and have love handles. Round face with big black eyes, big fat cheeks. I also have body hair on my arms and legs which grow within days after waxing.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained .)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Late, and last for 3-4 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? No
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal and sometimes heavy (like once in 4-5 times)
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Yes sometimes
meera.gudu 2 months ago
NUX VOM 200
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. FOR THREE DAYS
DAY 4 ONWARDS
CALC CARB 30.
Dose five (5) drops/pellets , taken at the same time 3 Times daily.
Take the remedies until symptoms are improved.
Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
IN ADDITION SILICEA 6X AND FERRUM PHOS 6X FIVE TABS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FROM DAY 1.
NOTE-regular exercise for 30–35 min/per day with avoidance of junk/fast food and high-calorie diet ALSO RECOMMENDED.
[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2021-06-27 09:09:10]
♡ anuj srivastava 2 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.