≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Pus cells in urine recurring fever E coli detected 8Repetative attack of PUS cells in semen 2PUS Cells In Urine Why & Treatment To Cure 8Infertility..pus cells 19kidneys & bladder infection, puss cells in urine 1urine pain ful + ablbumen + pus cells + red cells 1albumin+rbc+pus cells 1Pus cells on Tonsils 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

pus cells

hi sir my name is shahid i am from pakistan i have puscells in my sperm sir kindly suggest me a best homeopathic medicine my detail is is below
volume 2.5ml
colour dirty white
viscousity thin
sperm count 60 million
active motile 30
sluggish motile 15
Non motile 55
Normal 70
abnormal 30
Puss cells
  apple3 on 2021-11-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello Mr Shahid I would like to know some history regarding your condition,
Do you have any pain in the testicles ?
Do you feel any pain during ejaculation ?
Any history of injury to testis ?
Do you have any other illness for an short or long duration ?
Sugan veera last week
hi brother no i have never got injury to testicles no any pain during ejaculation and i am also healthy but this pusscells matter is still with me so please suggest me a good one medicine so that i could come out from this situation now my age is 31 and i got married 5 years before .i will pray for you please suggest me a good one medicine so that i can get a good result stay blessed dear sir
apple3 last week
Hello Shahid,
Take silicea 200 - 3 pills daily in the morning before food.
Also take Ginseng Q - 5 drops in half cup water three times a day before food.
Avoid drinking coffee and sour items while taking medicines.
Please report after 15 days.
Sugan veera 6 days ago
thanks aloat sir stay blessed forever
apple3 6 days ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.