PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - Need BIG helpHi
I have been suffering from PCOS probalby since I was a child but was only detected 3 years ago, when I started losing hair drastically. Now it is at a point where I have begun to sho bald patched and cannot afford to loose any more hair. I am overweight and becauseof condition cannot lose weight either. PLEASE PLEASE Help Me with a rememdy that cures this condition without making my skin go dark which has been a major cause of concern with any other remedy that I have tried.
SWhair on 2004-08-13
Homeopathic Medicine has good remedies like Apis mel, Colocynth, Senecio, Lachesis, Oophorinum etc. to gradually correct the imbalance over a period of time.
DRVenugopal last decade
Polycystic Ovaries (PCO) affect around one in five women during their lives. Approximately three quarters of these women will experience symptoms of PCOS.
PCOS Symptoms can include:
irregular periods or lack of periods
irregular ovulation or no ovulation
reduced fertility; difficulty in becoming pregnant
unwanted facial and or body hair (hirsutism)
oily skin, acne
being overweight, rapid weight gain; difficulty in losing weight
The condition has long-term health implications as women with PCOS may have an increased risk of developing diabetes and heart disease.
PCOS affects women in different ways so you may not have all the symptoms. Some women may only have a couple of mild symptoms, whilst others may exhibit a wider range of symptoms more severely. No woman is the same.
Homoeopathy treatment for PCOS,
you may use Sepia 200 one dose only and after 24 hours start the following remedy:
Palladium 30 twice daily for 21 days only.
Homoeopathic medicines are very sensitive, keep the medicines away from light, and all homoeopathic medicines must be kept away from aromatic substances and perfumes., avoid eating mint-flavored sweets, gums and avoid touching the medicines, avoid smoking or drinking coffee when you are taking homoeopathic remedy.
shamid last decade
Also Tuberculinum is thought of being helpful in such a condition, is that correct?
SWhair last decade
DRVenugopal last decade
Deficiency of thyroid hormone leads to a state
Hypothyroidism can cause several symptoms, ranging from mild (eg, fatigue, weight gain, cold intolerance, mental slowing, muscle cramping) to severe (eg, heart enlargement, myxedema coma [rare]).
Hypothyroidism causes a constellation of changes in the body. The lack of thyroid hormone results in slowed or reduced metabolic function, such as decreased protein turnover and impaired carbohydrate metabolism. These metabolic changes occur in many organ systems, including muscle. Pain with muscle exertion is characteristic of defective carbohydrate metabolism.
If threre is any history of koch, you can take one dose of tuberculinum 200 only dont take any more just one dose.
Hom. Dr. Saleem Hamid
shamid last decade
[message edited by shamid on Tue, 06 Dec 2011 23:06:21 GMT]
[message edited by shamid on Tue, 06 Dec 2011 23:07:22 GMT]
shamid 9 years ago
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.