≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Sleep disorder after taking calc flour and arnica 8Need advice regarding Calc phos, Calc flour and silicea. 6Calc flour 4can i take calc flour 10m and hypericum 10m 7use of calcarea flour 200+ Dr. recheweg Germany R36 + Dr. Reckeweg Germany Five Phosph 6X 1lump on eye lid, tried calc flour and silicea, lump still there 2calcarea flour working on lipomas 3calc,carb with cac.flour 6x 1How to take Calcarea Flourica 1Calcarea Flourica -- Hypertension 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

calc flour

As a last ditch effort we are trying calc flour for a chalazion on my son - the chalazion has been there for a year. The homeo says to take 6 X potency for 2 months . Some days it looks like the chalazion is going down. Other days like it is getting bigger and redder. What does Calc flour do - does it enlarge the tumor and then burst or shrink it?
  new2town on 2006-07-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
A chalazion is normally a cyst of one of the many meibomian gland of the eyelids. See below.

A chalazion develops within the Meibomian glands of the eyelid, which are sebaceous glands that produce the tear film that lubricates the eyes. The eyelid has approximately 100 of these glands, located near the eyelashes.

The condition is caused by obstruction of the duct that drains one of these glands. A chalazion begins as diffuse swelling and tenderness, and later forms a cyst-like localized swelling. Many chalazia disappear without treatment after a few months.

As the problem is obviously not going to cure itself one must use the most appropriate remedy.

CALC FLUOR is not the best remedy for this condition .

One should use either

A-- Thuja 6x
B -- Hepar Sul 6x

walkin last decade
Dear new2town.

NO remedy in the same potency should be taken daily for two months. A remedy is given in a few doses, then a response is waited for, if there is a good reaction, then the potency is increased, and the same process followed until the remedy has done all it can.

I do not know what your practioner believes he is practicing, but it is certainly not Homoeopathy.

Also, there may be 10's even a 100's of remedies suitable for your sons condition, and the correct one will only be found by taking the whole case. There is no such thing as a remedy which is best suited for just one symptom.

Jacob2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.