cathicks on 2006-08-15
now You presented your detail in not enough or fit for homoeopathic treatment I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / so Gesture are required for homeopathic treatment. So please send me your following details given below.
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
food and drinks, sugar, desires, eating, after.
food and drinks, sugar, desires, evening.
food and drinks, sugared water.
sajjadakram635 last decade
1 alf, 2 am-c, 1 aran-ix, 1 arg-m, 3 ARG-N, 3 ARS, 1 ars-s-f, 1 bar-c, 1 bar-s, 2 bry, 1 bufo, 1 cael, 2 calc, 2 calc-f, 2 calc-s, 2 carb-v, 1 cere-b, 3 CHIN, 1 chin-ar, 1 choc, 2 cina, 2 coch, 1 coca, 1 crot-h, 2 elaps, 1 ferr, 1 ignis, 1 germ, 2 ip, 1 irid, 1 joan, 1 kali-ar, 2 kali-c, 1 kali-p, 2 kali-s, 1 lap-c-b, 1 lap-gr-m, 1 lil-t, 3 LYC, 2 mag-m, 1 mand, 2 med, 1 meph, 2 merc, 1 merc-d, 1 nat-ar, 2 nat-c, 1 nat-m, 1 nux-v, 1 onop, 1 op, 1 petr, 2 plb, 1 rad-br, 2 rheum, 2 rhus-t, 2 sabad, 2 sec, 2 sep, 1 sil, 3 SULPH, 2 tub, 1 tung, 1 x-ray
read all of them in detail and select the most suitable.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Sulfur and Lycopodium are hi on the list.
Sulfur has an early morning stool and a quick temper.
Lyc eats little and often , has a weary point about 4oc in the afternoon and his worst fears are rarely realised.
walkin last decade
The above e-mail from you is very descriptive of me. I also am the one trying to come off Prilosec. You answered me as probably liver disfunction on that one. How many remedies can you take without them interfering with each other? I'm not sure where to start.
cathicks last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.