nasal congestion or allergiesIam suffering from nasal congestion with blockege of nostrils. Symptoms are
1 blockage of nasal path
2 excretion of watery fluid from nose
2 pain in eyes,forehead etc
3 defficulty in breathing
Any one having idea pls do write
sushil091 on 2006-08-16
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
My husband is allergic to mold. So, you can only imagine how sparkly our place is....
Maybe include in your journal what you eat, perfumes, laundry detergent as well as other household chemicals....
My Aunt and Uncle used to always have food with walnuts and one day he started having really bad allergies and after years of consuming walnuts that was what the problem had been...
Maybe its MSG...
I'm not here to scare you, but to encourage you to try different routes in getting back on your feet again.
noahsark last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.