≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Genital Area reoccuring cysts 1pain in genital area(left)[URGENT] 3Itching in Genital area 4hard boil in genital area 2electic sparks from foot to head, and in the Genital area these 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem in genital area

2 months ago I developed a small kind of break out at the right side of my genital area. It got big at first but then it shrank without doing anything. Now again it has started to swollen. I just returned from my OB-GYN and she said it could be an in-grown hair, but she won't be sure until she open it and remove it. I would like to try homeopathy before I have to go under the procedure. Is there anything in homeopathy that I can take so my body pushes it out?
Thank you.
  beth2006 on 2006-08-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Silica -- or as this site spells it -- Silicea-- is probably the best .

Use potency 3x twice a day for a week and wait another week to see results.

Hep Sul follows Sil very well and it will often absorb and dispose of the result internally via the lyph system.
walkin last decade
can I use silica 6ch instead of 3x?
beth2006 last decade
Dear Walkin,
Thank you so much for your help. The breakout (or whatever it was) is gone.

I have a new problem though. The right side of my vagina is getting swollen. I don't feel any pain. It gets more swollen after each intercourse. and then after a few hours it gets smaller. It is like a baloon under the skin in labia part. Can you advise me what to take? In addition to that I am suspicious about having intestinal worm (tiny small white worms). Please let me know.
Thank you so much in advance.
beth2006 last decade
Anybody has any suggestion for my condition?
Thank you
beth2006 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.