ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

repeated uti 27Prevention against repeated viral infection for my 4 year old 5Repeated Strains 1med for acidity and repeated motions 1DR. KADWA - repeated coughs and colds 6 year old pls help 16year old repeated Strep and swollen throat 1repeated intestinal worm infection 1repeated nightfalls 16 month old baby is having cold and cough repeatedly 4repeated fever in my children 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

repeated request

Dear Dr.Deoshlok,

I need Your help rearding telling me the best
homoepathic medicine for lecuria (a watery discharge
from vegina of women and also menstrual disorders) as
my wife is suffering from this since long about 12
years.She is 34 years old.
we tried many homeopathic medicines in Pakistan but
not cured.
Right now I am in Munich Germany for 03 weeks.Kindly
tell me the correct medicine(In german/english) for
this disease so that i can buye here.
I shall be thankfull to you for this favour.


  Muhammad Farooq on 2006-09-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Muhammad Farooq,
try the following prescription
1. Merc Sol 10M weekly one dorps in 1/2 cup of water(Every Sunday morning)
2. Sepia 200 daily 2 drops early in the morning empty stomach (Except sunday)

try it and email me
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
dr.deoshlok sharma

thanks a lot i am really grateful to you i will start this remedy to my wife when go back after 03 weeks then let u know.
I will be in cintact with u.

Thanks a lot once again.
Muhammad Farooq last decade
thank you
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.