AnxiousHello, I was hoping somebody out there could give me some advice on anxiety and panic attacks. I woke up in the middle of the night last week with a headache, short of breath, sort of tingling all over, palms sweating and feeling a anxious. The physical symptoms only lasted about 20 minutes but the anxiety is still there. I feel like i cannot breath well. my neck gets so tight, and i can feel really anxious. I also had some episodes of panic feeling in elevators recently. I have had panic attacks in college where i was afraid to be around people and atter my daughter was born along with depression after all my children were born. I went to the doctor after lats weeks attack in the middle of the night and she prescribed Paxil which I avoided taking last night when I went to the emergency room felling like my throat was stating to close up which has happened before after getting our Christmas tree and believe it was an allergic reaction. I still believe some thing like that was happening last night but the doctor I think just felt like I was being anxious and suggested that I start using the Paxil that was prescribed to me. I think maybe I am allergic to some herbs that are in a product called StressEez and that is where the reaction came from. I have also been taking remedy rescue which I have found to bring almost instant relief sometimes needing a second dose. I was hoping that somebody had some input as to how I could use homeopathic medicine to treat anxiety and panic without needing Paxil. also how quickly does homeopathic medicine work. I would really appreciate some input. I am feeling stuck about having to take the Paxil. Thamk you
Anxious on 2006-09-20
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.