Psoriasis 1 1/2 yearHi, I am 26 year old female and suffering with psoriasis from last 1 1/2 year. It started as Dandruff then now having it on almost all over my body. I started Alopathic treatment for nearly 6 months which included oitments, UVB light treatment. Then I switched over to Homeopathic treatment in last year Nov. but still I am struggling with it. I get the attacks after every 30/40 days and my 70% of body is covered with psoriasis (including Scalp). My stomatch, back and chest is almost 90% covered. And have patches on my legs. Now from few months I get swelling all over my body and my doctor have added the medicine for artheritic also. I dont know the name of the medicines which I am taking. My worry is : 1. Is it normal that even if you are on homeopathic treatment you will keep getting remissions so fast? 2. Is there is any scope to keep it under control without taking any steroids /cortisone ? Pls. help to make my life at least better if not best.
annuwalia on 2006-09-25
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Hws ur p , are u taking any medicine.
If u r nt well,I can advise u to switch over to naturopathy or ayurveda or holistic therapy.
u have to folloew some food restriction advised by them, ur p will 100% controlled . It will as like as not having it
best of luck
naturalsandy last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.