≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Toothache with nerve pain that affect the inner ear 310 yr old has unbearable toothache 7Earache / Toothache 4Toothache/Earache Help 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ear and toothache

i have been suffering with this problem for over a year now. have been going to the doctors and dentist but this has not helped
the pain alternates from my left ear to the back teeth on my left side, sometimes they both hurt together

i seem to notice it more at night. it is very on and off as in i will suffer for a few months and then it will stop by itself, i have just started suffering again after a few months, i do not get pain anywhere else.

when i went to the doctor on the last oocasion they told me it was tmj and that i should take tablets like quiet life or calms, i took these for a while but they did not help, the pain just went itself (i think).
the doctor thinks i am biting or grinding my teeth at night but my partner says he never hears anything so i dont know what to believe

i keep getting worried that i have an ear infection because the first time i went to the doctors they told me it was, but everytime after this they said nothing was wrong - it will just take time to heal

i really would like a remedy that will ease the pain, even though it is not a sharp pain, it is just dull and annoying

any advice would bemuch appreciated

thanks in advance
  murray04 on 2006-11-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
check out BELLADONA, DULCAMARA or PULSATILLA for other symptoms.

you can take the one which fits best.
rishimba last decade
has anyone tried any of these remedies

anyone have a similar problem or experienced TMJ before?
murray04 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.