Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - N

Homeopathy Forum Archive: nux vomica antidote

To find the relationships between two or more remedies, or to find an antidote, see our remedy relationships tool

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase nux vomica antidote. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

3 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for nux vomica antidote:
Nux Vomica2

Does nux vomica antidotes all allopathic medicines? 2

if a person is taking allopathic medicines for high blood sugar,n he had to take nux vomica for some other health problem,than will nux vomica antidote the effect of the allopathic...
Started by monny82. Last post: 2017-03-17

Nux Vomica antidote Merc Sol? 18

Could someone tell me if Nux Vomica antidotes Merc Solubilis? I'd like to take Nux Vomica but am afraid it might antidote Merc Solubilis I took quite awhile back. Thank you....
Remedies: Mercurius Solubilis, Nux Vomica, Silicea, Coffea Tosta, Arsenicum Album, Aurum Metallicum, Aranea Scinencia, Asa Foetida, Belladonna, Bryonia, Caladium Seguinum, Calcarea Carbonica, Cuprum Metallicum, Conium Maculatum, Corallium Rubrum, Clematis Erecta, Dulcamara, Ferrum Metallicum, Iodium, Lachesis, Mezereum, Opium, Podophyllum Peltatum, Phytolacca Decandra, Sarsaparilla, Staphysagria, Spigelia Anthelmia, Sulphur, Stramonium, Valeriana, Mercurius Vivus, Phosphorus, Ferrum Arsenic, Ferrum Phosphoricum, Camphora , Mentha Piperita, Thuja Occidentalis, Causticum
Started by franion. Last post: 2015-03-17

Will Nux Vomica Antidote Influenzinum 200C? 5

I have been following the various posts on Nux Vomica as well as the posts on Influenzium 200C as a preventative for the flu. My husband is a classic Nux Constitution and getting g...
Remedies: Nux Vomica, Influenzinum
Started by laddy111. Last post: 2010-10-30

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.