Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - M

Homeopathy Forum Archive: mental disorders

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase mental disorders. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Multiple Mental Disorders (Interconnected disorders) 8

Multiple Mental Disorders (Interconnected) I am 35years old(male), Software Engineer from 10years. I have some chronic mental disorders which i would like to mention below. I am...
Remedies: Kali Phosphoricum, Silicea, 1
Started by Suraj9. Last post: 2021-06-12

Urine, sexual problems & mental disorders 2

I have been suffering from above problems since four years because I had five years of masterbation habit. I went to urologist who confirmed everything ok and prescribed me over re...
Started by Rampitkal1. Last post: 2019-06-11

Problem related to ed and early ejaculation and mental disorders like depression , lack of concentration , memory loss,mind filled with too much thoughts 3

Hello drs I am 29 years old married. I am suffering from erection problem , early ejaculation , depression ,lack in concentration ,memory loss, absentmindness, too much anger very ...
Started by deepeshmmm. Last post: 2017-02-12

I need help to come out from multiple mental disorders 1

I need help to come our from multiple mental disorders In my previous post I was suggested different medicines for my different problems. I have tried different medicines but not...
Started by Neelarc. Last post: 2014-05-30

Cannabis & Mental Disorders 4

by Dr. Prasenjit Ray BHMS (Cal) PGT (PSYCH) Introduction: The purpose of the project was to review the recent evidence on the possible associations between cannabis & alcohol mis...
Started by homeo_psychiatrist. Last post: 2010-03-18

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.