Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: suppressed gonorrhea

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase suppressed gonorrhea. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

3 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for suppressed gonorrhea:
Thuja Occidentalis2

Help with Suppressed Gonorrhea 3

Salutations. I need help with homeopathically remedying suppressed gonorrhea. I had intercourse with a woman 8-9 months ago and contracted it. Went to clinic and was diagnosed. ...
Remedies: Thuja Occidentalis
Started by King.of.Insight. Last post: 2018-01-18

Suppressed gonorrhea 138

Hello, I have begun to study homeopathy and have learned about suppressed diseases. I was very sad to learn about this. More than 35 yrs ago I had gonorrhea and was treated with ...
Remedies: Calcarea Fluorata, Thuja Occidentalis, Sulphur, Syphilinum (Luesinum), Arsenicum Album, Nux Vomica, Ignatia Amara, Belladonna, Aconitum Napellus, Bryonia, Arnica Montana, Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis, Malaria Officinalis, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Hypophosphorosa, Zingiber, Mercurius Vivus, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum, Nitricum Acidum, Abelmoschus, Gummi Ammoniacum, Avena Sativa, Capsicum Annuum, Pulsatilla Nigricans, Apis Mellifica, Natrum Muriaticum, Mercurius Solubilis, Kali Phosphoricum, Medorrhinum, Aurum Metallicum, Conium Maculatum, Graphites, Psorinum
Started by gardenerd. Last post: 2016-04-05

Suppressed Gonorrhea and urethral Stricture 2

Hi All I am 24 year old non married.I am very worried about my health.I have gonorrhea for last 9 years.By taking antibiotic and herbal medicine it is suppressed.Due to wounds in u...
Started by khuramshahzad007. Last post: 2015-10-19

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.