Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: homeopathist

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase homeopathist. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Is there a classical homeopathist willing to review my case for a constitutional remedy? 21

I'm seeking a constitutional remedy but cannot find a practioner in my area. Can somebody help? If so, please post your questionaire. Thank you!...
Remedies: Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum, Petroleum, Aloe Socotrina, Mercurius Vivus, Negundo
Started by kamikama. Last post: 2012-03-07

Need help from any accredited certified homeopathists please!!! 5

I'm a patient under care of another homeopathic doctor in Canada. I really need some knowledgeable person's expertise, hopefully a highly trained skillful and experienced...
Remedies: Aurum Metallicum, Tarentula Hispanica, Ignatia Amara, Upas tieute, TSH, Cypripedium Pubescens
Started by SnugglyGuy. Last post: 2008-12-17

Looking for a homeopathist Help... 0

Hi Is there somebody who could give me any email address of any good homeopathey doctor that i could contact him I'd be very thnkful to u guyz. Denny...
Started by Denny. Last post: 2008-07-02

The Big Issue in Bath would love to work with a volunteer homeopathist 1

The Big Issue Foundation seeks to help homeless people access support and find a way to become more included in society, to find a way out of homelessness. Here in Bath we are hopi...
Started by Big_Issue_Bath. Last post: 2006-09-27

Required Indian Homeopathists in Canada! 0

WE require Indian Homeopathists in Canada!For details, send us only a blank email with subject "request details"to smartjobs5519@rediffmail.comNote: Do not write anything in the ma...
Started by gauravsh. Last post: 2003-10-20

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.