Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: hypoglycemia

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase hypoglycemia. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Reactive hypoglycemia 12

Anyone have insight on how to treat this? I have done diet change but I am still waking up around 4am with an episode of blood sugar dis regulation and another bought around 4pm. ...
Remedies: Gymnema Sylvestre, Gingko Biloba, Natrum Muriaticum, Kali Phosphoricum
Started by Lelui. Last post: 2019-08-08

CP Due to Hypoglycemia 4

Greetings. My Son is 9 Months old. at the time of birth he suffered from Hypoglycemia and after treatment for 20 days doctor discharged him. Now the problem is his milestones is de...
Started by MADHURGUPTA. Last post: 2012-11-23

B.p & b.s low !! hypoglycemia 0

My Mother has all these problems i need their solution please. much worried about her. 2. Age: 47 years 3. Sex: Female 4. Single/Married : Married since last 27 years, has 6 kid...
Started by Rapunzel. Last post: 2012-09-29

Hypoglycemia 5

I need hlep with my frequent drop in sugar level (hypoglycemia). My sugar level drops every four minutes or so. I have to constantly eat to keep it stable. I do have hypothyroidism...
Started by science. Last post: 2010-08-25

Homeopathy for reactive hypoglycemia 6

I have been looking into a condition called hypoglycemia. My doctor said it does not exist, but it is generally accepted by alternative practitioners. Do homeopathic treatments f...
Started by kitfire. Last post: 2009-10-27

What remedy for hypoglycemia ? 1

can SACCHARUM OFFICINALE be used to treat hypoglycemia ?If not, what remedy ?...
Remedies: Saccharum Officinale
Started by ranaknight. Last post: 2004-10-15

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.