Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - M

Homeopathy Forum Archive: meibomian

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase meibomian. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for meibomian:

Meibomian Gland Dysfunction 6

I have been diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and my eyelid margin are both thickened and sometimes have dry eye symptoms such as itchy eyelids. My tears are less compared...
Started by mgdeye. Last post: 2013-06-12

Meibomian gland dysfunction/blepharitis 27

Chronic condition left as a hangover from physical injury to eyelid 7 years ago. Suffered bereavement, grief & much personal loss over same period. Affects both eyes, tho' one...
Remedies: Causticum, Sabadilla, Aconitum Napellus, Spigelia Anthelmia, Ignatia Amara, Argentum Metallicum, Majorana, Rhus Tox, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus, Arnica Montana, Tabacum, Viola Odorata, Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Purpurea, Euphrasia Officinalis, Silicea, Magnesia Phosphorica, Kali Muriaticum
Started by kernow. Last post: 2012-03-20

Meibomian 3

hello Gender:F Age:27 Body Type:Medium Height:5'2 Weight:130 Have you used homeopathic medicines before? yes alot for short period caust30,sang200,china30,ars10m, puls12,sul...
Started by meibo27. Last post: 2011-07-02

Meibomian Gland Dysfunction 1

Hi I am a 26-year-old male and I am suffering from a chronic eye disease. And I also have acne on back and shoulders but not my face. Here is a detailed explanation of my eye condi...
Started by alaseel. Last post: 2007-04-02

I got to know that staphysagria is good for meibomian cyst if it is then please ????? 1

Which potency and size of staphysagria will be suit to my condition?...
Remedies: Staphysagria, Silicea
Started by jasmine4. Last post: 2007-03-02

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.