Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: surgery pain

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase surgery pain. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Recovery from Surgery Pain 5

My wife had a partial hysterectomy surgery due to fibroids on Sep 24, almost 2 weeks ago. Surgery went very well but right now she is complaining of a lot of pain. Reasons are not...
Remedies: Bellis Perennis, Calendula Officinalis
Started by mmene. Last post: 2018-10-07

Post surgery pain 9

My friend had a surgery recently to fix a labrum tear (at his shoulder). Apparently they fixed in a screw to fix the tear. He has pain in the shoulder and is going to physio therap...
Remedies: Arnica Montana, Ferrum Phosphoricum, Calcarea Phosphorica, Hypericum Perforatum
Started by Sarae. Last post: 2022-11-11

Post surgery pains after defaction 1

I have been operted(Harmonic Scalpal method) for internal/external haemorrhoids on 02.04.2012. I am severy getting pains after defaction in the morning. I am passing stools in the...
Started by KOTRA. Last post: 2012-04-21

Post Knee Surgery Pain 2

I am so happy to have stumbled onto this website! Bless you for all the help, information, and support you offer... I'm 60 years old, vegetarian for 54 years, and normally ve...
Remedies: Silicea, Calcarea Carbonica, Natrum Muriaticum
Started by VeggieGirl. Last post: 2010-02-16

Post cataract surgery pain 10

I have been operated in left eye for cataract on 25th September 2006. I am feeling pain in my eye ball and I have the feeling in the eye as if I am wearing contact lens all the tim...
Remedies: Colocynthis, Staphysagria, Belladonna
Started by Reiki. Last post: 2006-12-16

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.