Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: stomatitis

See also:
Aphthous stomatitis - user entered condition

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase stomatitis. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Recurring Aphthous Stomatitis (Mouth Sores or Chhale) 2

Dear Doctor, i keep suffering from Chhale or what allopathic doctors/an Oral Pathologist has diagnosed as Aphthous Stomatitis (Mouth Sores, Cankers). I am suffering from this prob...
Started by Roy1. Last post: 2016-11-24

Aphthous stomatitis - infant 9 month old 6

Hi, I need help Please, I am trying to gigure out the correct remedy for my nine month old girl. She began on Monday with a good sized canker sore / ulcer on tip of tongue. tip of ...
Started by francinesustaita. Last post: 2016-01-30

Stomatitis (Mouth Infection) 3

I had faced Stomatitis (Mouth Infection) problem previous 3 month. I take medicine and feel well but after few days problem restart I feel very weakness because i take no proper di...
Started by Razi Shah. Last post: 2015-09-22

Feline stomatitis caused by autoimmunity 4

A 4-year-old neutered male cat that I rescued has stomatitis, which, at least for cats, is autoimmune-based. (Once I treated treating an apparent upper respiratory infection with ...
Started by LagunaMom. Last post: 2015-05-26

Stomatitis 3

Hi, I'm Italian and I'd be grateful if someone with experience in homeopathy remedies could give me some advice to help my 19 years cat, who during the last 3 months has ...
Started by Amandax. Last post: 2012-09-19

Recurrent stomatitis 6

please suggest some therapetic remedy 4 recurrent stomatitis...
Started by bansude suryakant. Last post: 2012-06-06

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.