Homeopathy Forums

Post LOG ON or REGISTER

scrotum pain
I am experiencing a little pain in left scrotum with nervous sensation extending to

pravric 2013-04-11

Enlarged Prostate
To Revered Dr.Joe Di Livera, I am 64 years and recently diagonised with enlarged prostate

Springs 2013-04-12

Face wash or soap for pimples and scars?
I am 23 years old. girl. facing acne from past 6 to 7 years. mine is oily skin. and i

BobbyRachel 2013-04-11

chronic constipation for three years
I request any doctor to please advise on my problem: I am a 40 yrs old married male in a

gmarshed 2013-04-12
1   shouse_nsk 6 years ago

15 yr old with issues too!
my 15.5 yr old daughter no menses yet, adrenal fatigue with low dhea-s, she has low

dawnv5 2013-02-01

Dear Dr Sajjad... Please Help
Dear Doctor Deoshlok Sharma, My wife has small breast. Also the shape of breasts are not

bhutusymbol 2013-04-12

GERD patient. Feeling something stuck in my throat. Please help!
3 months back i had a lot of heartburn after taking meals and suddenly one day i felt

rukhshan 2013-04-08
15   Sajidullah 6 years ago

Joe De Livera, need help with Reflux (GERD)
Hello Joe I think my Son who is now 10 month is having refluxes. I will tell you his

rahul_japani 2013-04-08

Arthritis Knee and Back
I have arthritis of my lower back and both knees. I have gone to a homeopath monthly for

AnneEagle 2013-04-10

Which remedy for intense teething? 7mo.
Baby 7 mo. Clinging and crying but calm when held. Restless and disturbed sleep day and

jinjin 2013-04-11
1   simone717 6 years ago

Dog with renal & bladder calculi and enlarging prostate
I am an adopted (formerly abandoned) mixed male, non-spayed Indian/German Spitz of about

Bozo1 2013-04-11

cold urticaria
I am getting hives from the cold. Especially after having exercised I will get them on

3konrkids 2013-03-11
7   3konrkids 6 years ago

Dyshidrotic Eczema on hands & feet
Dear Doctors, My wife (34 Yrs) is suffering from Dyshidrotic Eczema on palm of hands,

sanjoy_mitra2004 2013-04-11

Thiosinaminum issue
I have been taking thiosinaminum 6c for over 5 months daily. At first I took it twice per

Stephr123 2013-04-10
4   Stephr123 6 years ago

thiosinaminum
thankyou simone for reply but my actual problem is im taking thiosinaminum for scars on

arpitM 2013-03-30
12   simone717 6 years ago

gynecomastia and vitiligo
I am taking these medicines and i need assistance of correct

suneesh142 2013-04-11

3 week old Pilonidal Sinus/Cyst. Looking for help
I have had a Pilonidal Sinus for about 3 weeks now, to the point where it is not really a

Henry NS 2013-04-09

Brown hyperpigmentation as of a child
I am 35 year old women. Brown spots bigmentation started when I was 10 from my feet and

Yasmin999 2013-02-05

Creatinine increased & Homeopathy - Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
Creatinine is freely filtered and therefore the serum creatinine level depends on the

deoshlok 2009-04-17
6   deoshlok 6 years ago

Grey Hair
hi I'm 26 years old. My hair started turning grey at very early age. I've

shakirhabib 2013-04-11

skin allergies
Hello doctor...i facing a skin problem my skin is become dry when my skin like...my

sonuatreja 2013-04-11

Breast enlargement
I'm Nanda,22 years old,my size is 30 now,I want to make my breast larger than what

nanda_eternal 2013-04-11

Heel pain for my daughter
Hi, I have a daughter who is about 11 years old and is fairly active in sports. Over the

roshanm 2013-04-10
1   shouse_nsk 6 years ago

toddler falls alot, help with balance, unsteady gait
Hi, My toddler seems to be more prone to tumbles and falls than other children his age.

suz3636 2013-04-11

3 month old with painful gas
Reposting to try to get some help. I have a exclusively breastfed 3 month old with

jamiecx84 2013-04-04