Information you Submit to ABC Homeopathy
Details supplied to us for the purpose of buying remedies.
- To fulfill your order, we will pass your details on to trusted third parties who will process your order.
- Other than the above, we will not divulge your details to any third party except as required to by law.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list or otherwise
use your information for marketing purposes, except that we
- Email you to remind you that you have not completed the checkout process if that is the case. We will only send you one such email per aborted order.
- BCC TrustPilot on your order email for the purpose of garnering reviews. These reviews help new customers decide if they should order from us or from elsewhere. If there's a specific issue you'd like to discuss, please contact us
- Notify you of major changes to the site which we believe you may be interested in, though we will not send more than two such communications in any given year.
Details supplied to the remedy finder.
- We keep anonymous records of what search terms you use, which symptoms are included in your case, and which remedies get suggested to you. This information is totally anonymous and can not be tied to any of your personal information.
- Information supplied to the remedy finder is totally anonymous, except where the 'save a case' feature is used to e-mail your case to you.
- We will not link the e-mail address of any saved cases to the e-mail address of your order.
Details supplied to 'save a case' from the remedy finder.
- We will not divulge these details to any third party.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list, nor use your information for marketing purposes.
- We may use your e-mail address to inform you of changes to the database which may affect your saved case(s), though we are under no obligation to do so.
Details supplied to the forum.
- Information you supply to the forum is publicly available, and if you choose to make your email address visible in your profile, or include it in a post, you may well receive unsolicited commercial email from third parties who are in no way connected to ABC Homeopathy, but have found your information on our website.
- We will not share email addresses which are not publicly available, and will not release them to third parties except as required to by law.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list, nor use your information for marketing purposes, except to notify you of changes to the site that are likely to affect your use of the forum.