≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Refractory eczema - Please help - To John Stanton 4



Posts about Eczema

Graphites & Eczema2My boy has eye twitching and cold eczema7Eczema9dyshidrotic eczema4Scrotal Eczema65 months old baby severe eczema9Eczema4My 7 yr old son seems to have eczema7Toddler with very dry skin and eczema40childhood eczema6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Refractory eczema - Please help - To John Stanton

I learn from the other posts that you’re a great homeopath who has successfully treated many cases of eczema. I just wonder if you could help my daughter who is 10 years old and suffering from full body eczema (since June last year).
Because she doesn’t respond well with topical steroids, her dermatologist suggested immunosuppressant as the last resort. We’ve been trying homeopathy in the last 7 weeks with a slow improvement. Our homeopath also admitted that this is a complicated case and if she’s still not improving in the next 6 weeks, we can try another homeopath.
I have posted our case here before, pls refer to the original thread for details: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/99423/
Since then, she has used 2 more homeopathic remedies on top of the Tuberculinum LM1 (1 at a time) including Sulphur (2 doses of 60C) and now Nat Mur 6C 2x a day – 2 days so far.
Her condition now is not as bad as several months ago but the rashes are coming back more and more steadily everyday and nearly out of control. She can’t sleep at night due to the itch and has to use a very strong sedative medicine to help her sleep.
Could you please let me know if you can spare time to help us.
Thank you
  CAKmum on 2007-02-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.