help for severe acid reflux and heartburI was suffering acid reflux (just felt a bit of burning in the mouth) for about 7 months. Went to a naturopath and she prescribed me Unda homeopathic remedies # 1, 43, and 210 and advised me to finish this product. Half way through I noticed I was developing a lot of gas however she told me to continue. After 2 1/2 weeks I developed severe acid reflux and heartburn and have been suffering since. No naturopath seems to know what went wrong or what to do now. Has this ever happened to anybody else. It has now been 5 weeks and I'm in constant agony-at wits end. Can anybody give me any advise. Thankyou in advance. Angela
angela123456789 on 2007-04-18
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
1)My main suffering is severe acid reflux 24/7.
2)At present i have problems with my neck which is stiff due to age old back problems and having to sit up when going to bed due to severe acid reflux.
3)At present i am very anxious about this acid
4)When i am at my worse i feel a burning sensation in my back,chest,stomach,esophagus,throat,mouth,lips,nose. Sometimes i feel like i have pins and needles in my upper body.
5) Originally i had slight burnoing in my mouth with no other symptoms. After taking unda for 2 1/2 weeks i noticed severe heartburn one morning upon waking up
6)I am worse starting in the afternoon and continuing the rest of the day.
7)I dont seem to be able to pin point what aggrevates it, it just seems to come on.
8)I do not believe my condition has any relation to any external simuli.
9)I feel good during hot and cold weather.
10) I am usually a worrier especially when it comes to my health.
-i feel fine before and during a thunderstorm
-yes i like be consold during rough times
-I am sensative to certain smells such as(fumes and colognes).
-When im nervous i do bit my nails
-I hold my friends,family and children dear to my heart. Unfortunately i am separeted from my husband but on good terms.
11)My fears are regarding my health especially developing some serious disease.I do not dream of any situation repaeatly.
12) I usually grave for sweets and do not like to eat red meats.
13) My thirst is normal.
14) My hunger is less normal due to my acid reflux
15) there is no food that my body cannot stand.
16)I Would say my sweat is normal and i seem to sweat morew in my trunk area.
17)I have a bowel movement every day and the stool tyoe seems to be normal(stool seems to be lighter colour these days a real light brown).
18)Right now i am not sleeping very well due to my aciud reflux(2-3 hours a night) I sleep on my back.
19)Yes i do think i am able to .
20) NO i do not have any strange,pacuilar feelings.
21)I have taken pro biotics no symptoms
-Zin lori(metaganiacs)-no symptoms
-Naturum Phosporium-no symptoms
-dgl-slight heart burn
-indeigestive enzymes-no symptoms
-unda-143210-2 1/2 weeks into taking it bad excruiting heart burn
-nexium-still experiencing acid reflux
22)father suffered from parkinsons for 12 years before passing away.Diagonosed at the age of 62. Mother possible from breast cancer age 83 still under investigation
23)I am 5 6 125 pounds shoulder lenght hair green eyes medium build
24) it has now stopped
25)I have had parathyroidism diagonised at the age of 21.Now suffering form heartburn and acid reflux age 50
angela123456789 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.