Help me from eczema type of skin problemHi! I am 30 yrs old mother of two and facing a serious skin disorder for the last seven months. I had no skin problem earlier. After 4 months of the birth of my second baby by CS operation, the eczema kind of thing appeared on elblow and slowly spread to all over, particularly neck,back, thighs, belly, chest. It did not appear on face (thank god). The peculiarity of the eczema is THERE IS NO ITCHING AT ALL. When crushed by finger nail, a little blood will come.I have taken allopathy after a lot of tests to find everything is fine like diabatic etc. When taking the allopathic medicine it got cured completely leaving blackish scars. But unfortunately after two months it reappear on the neck just on the leftover scars. Now I am completely hopeless and looking for some help in homeopathy. Kindly suggest me some reliable homeo treatment as I have run out of patience and feeling very low.
Some of my relevant infirmation given.
1. Very nervous, anxious, coward attitude.
2. Uncontrollable anger when provocated.
3. My father having some skin allergies.
4. No diabatic history in family.
5. House wife and regular lifestyle.
6. I like cleanness and complete order of things at home.
lalit P on 2007-05-16
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
Regarding your queries let me answer them in the same sequence.
1. Main suffering is my skin does not look good due to the eczema although there is no itching.
2. I have corns on below my foot. Earlier I used to have severe headache on right side. Constipations sometimes.
3. I feel very depressed during these illness.
4. I feel as if I should die as I am becoming useless for anything.
5. It started 4 months after my second delivery by CS operation.
6. No such timing in the day.
7. No such aggravating factors.
8. No such corelation I have observed.
9. No such corelation.
10.I am mild, nervous and easily offended kind.
I feel good before and after thunderstorm.I like being consoled during my tough times.I am sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise etc.No particular habit. But I try to crush any eruptions on my body using finger nail.I feel very caring for my family and loves with possesiveness to my husband.
11. I fear about ghosts and theives but no particular dream (nightmare).
12. I like sprouted things, curd, seasonal fruits, icecreams, chocolates, chewing gums etc.
13. Normal thirst.
14. Normal hunger.
15. No such food.
16. Normal sweat.
17. Constipation type.
18. I sleep well with side of the body.
19.Satisfied sex desire.
20. No peculiar symptom.
21. Allopathic medicine and disease reappered.
22. No major diseases in family.
23. I look beautiful with sharp facial features, sound health, brownish complexion, moderate height.
24. Normal cycles.
25. No major diseases.
lalit P last decade
if you note a positive reaction, you can finally take a few doses of SEPIA 200C every 2 to 3 days and stop.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.