≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Chronic urticaria with Angioedema 1Urticaria (pressure induced) 1Urticaria 2Urticaria after exertion 5Urticaria/Rash 3Chronic Urticaria (Doctors thought it was Crohn's) 14Chronic painful urticaria eruptions 2chronic urticaria triggered after homeopathic treatments 43 yr old - Cold Urticaria / Hives / Grief / Sleep Issues 1Sun/Heat/Exercise urticaria (??) 29


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Chronic Urticaria

hey folks.
basically i posted on the forum a few months back about my urticaria and got recommended a few remedies. unfortuantely while going to get them we got recommended trying a herbalist first, and this has made no improvement whatsoever. to be totally honest the urticaria has been getting worse instead of better.

i would like to know what course of action i should take now, and what remedies i should try. i desperately need some help we have tryed everything and nothing is working, this really is our last hope at curing it or atleast helping it.

please help me, thank you

p.s some info on me

16 years old
11-12 stone
suffer from chronic urticaria (2years)
no worms etc
  DanielHowie on 2007-05-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hey tendercity.

i just sent you an email. is that the way you want to chat, or were you referring to IM or MSN or the likes?
DanielHowie last decade
Dear DanielHowie,
pls follow the following prescription i.e will give you the complete releif from urticaria.

1. Apis mel 30c three times in a day
2. Nat. Mur 3x 4 tab three times in a day
3. Urtica U Q 10 drops three times in a 1/2 cup of water

continue for 3 month and report me.

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.