Dandruff with Hair Loss and More...Hello, I am a 21 year old male My problems are that I have chronic dandruff which is yellow and a red rash at the hair line which could be seborheic dermatitis which is followed by chronic hair falling and a receding hair line. My hair is getting thinner as every day goes by with hair on my pillow and in the shower which is depressing.
I have many moles on my body especially my chest and back, chronic puffiness under eyes, poor vision with eye floaters in my left eye, and a lazy eye aswell. I have bad breath and a nostril that is almost always plugged. I also have chronic balanitis and am under weight I am 5'8' and 110 lbs. I also suffer from shyness and depression. I have posted before and was prescribed R 89 Dr. Reckweg by Rajendra which is soon to be coming in the mail. I also take unda numbers 1, 20 and 258 for 3 weeks prescribed by my naturopathic doctor as a liver detox which hasn't seemed to help. I just want to solve these issues so I can live a normal life and feel more confident.
staind on 2007-07-04
1. Name - Matt
2. Age - 21
3. Sex - Male
4. Married/Unmarried - Unmarried
5. Weight 110 lbs
6. Height 58
7. Country - Canada
8. Climate It ranges from cold to hot. We are now into the summer months
9. List of your complain first 1. Hair loss for 2 years 2. Shyness with lack of personality around others 3. Under weight 4. penis adhesions/unretractable foreskin balanitis
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic not diabetic
11. Desire- salt
12. Thirst- normal thirst
13. Tongue my tongue is red and has a crack down the center with bumps at the very back of my tongue
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) 110/76
15. What exactly is happening ? Hair loss, dandruff, shyness of being myself, balanitis
16. How do you feel ? Phsically I feel tired from when I wake up to about 8 pm and then I have more energy until 12-1am. In my mind I just feel lonely and unloved with no person in this world that I am really close to. I hide my true feelings, thoughts and emotions from others because I guess I feel no one wants to know in the first place.
17. How does this effect you? depressed
18. How does it feel like ? empty, unfulfilled
19. What comes to your mind ? I feel like an empty shell
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ? I think my life from when I was 12 years old had a big effect on me because I havent enjoyed life because of my shyness that persists to this day
21. How did that feel like ? I felt and feel too afraid to be myself in front of others
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? I feel like I have wasted 10 years of my life and enjoying experiences that I should have had if I could be myself and not worry what others think of me
24. current medicine you are taking UNDA 1,20,258, take a multi-vitamin, probiotics and iodine
25. family back ground my family background involves some dying of cancer, suicide, and alcohol related problems on my mothers side. My fathers side is more healthy and functional , with
26. qualification of patient -
27.Daily routine detail- My daily routine is wake-up , go on the computer for an hour, then brush my teeth and have a shower. Then I will get something to eat, then have a smoke. I will then watch tv for a few more hours then I will go to work for 8 hours then get home at mid-night from work and eat then watch some tv, play on computer. Occasionally I get together with one of my friends to drink which is about once or twice a month. The only socializing I do is with my parents and siblings and one of my friends. I have plenty of people I could easily be friends with, but I just choose not to hang out after school or work with them because socializing in groups is not my thing .
28. desire and aversion of food I like warm foods like lentil soup, spaghetti, stew, pizza. I like cold drinks
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not I dont have anger issues and I am a patient person that is pretty laid back and reserved. I am peculiar from others because I dont enjoy socializing because I get too nervous and uncomfortableI cant express any emotion to others that I dont develop some kind of relationship with.
30. Is there any fear ( Known fear(exmple fear from exam, public, alone etc .) or Unknown fear.(.i.e. ghost or other thing)
I fear getting singled out or people paying attention to me. I am afraid of being alone forever but also fear the steps it takes to not be alone like create conversation, laugh and just have fun with others.
31. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) I feel more aggravation in the summer because I dont get out and do a lot of new things that normal people do, and I feel more positive about life when I get to talk to friends
staind last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.