≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Constant runny nose and now nose is blocked 7Nose Block 2Enlarged adenoid and nose block, sinus in 4 year old 13total nose blocked like dry nose, day n night cant sleep 1Cough, blocked nose, very dry mouth, breathing through mouth 16 year old blocked nose PLEASE advice 10Dr Kadwa need help..block nose 3Nose block and catarrh 1Blocked nose , catarrh , loss of smell and taste . 1Chronic catarrh blocked nose 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Acute Nose Block

i am taking Phos-200 for my chornic polyp, nose block, vertigo, headache, anxiety etc.

three days back I have developed nose block after getting wet while still prespiring. the nose block is too severe. i have been advised not to repeat phos too often. it is only 20 days since i took phos.

what shall i do in this situation ? is there any remedy, which will heal my acute nose block and also would not interefer with phos-200 ?

ps: i am taking phos-200 after a lot of fight with my homeopath and it actually seems my constitution.
  sssankhla on 2007-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
'Getting wet while still perspiring'- I think Dulcamara can help you. Take it in 30 potency not exceeding 6 doses.
maheeru last decade
A correction: Remedy name should be read as Rhus tox as its covered as a remedy for ailments from getting wet while perspiring in Boericke's MM.
maheeru last decade
But it does not seem to be complimentary to Phos. Won't it interfer with the action ?
sssankhla last decade
Dear sssankhla

Acute remedy need not be complementary to Chronic remedy.Also for your info: While treating chronic if acute state pops up(going by etiology it sounds like that ), acute should be treated first.

After the acute's gone if your chronic state still indicates phos you'll have to take that otherwise you might have to take another one according to indications. Since you're seeing a homeopath already he/she might be able to help you in this regard.
maheeru last decade
Thanks a lot. In fact the remedy Phos was suggested by Rishimba from this forum only. I do not see him on the forum or any replies from him these days.

Prior to that I had consulted 4 homeopaths, but without long lasting effect. I fact some of the problems may be due to wrong homeopathic treatment.

I will provide you the details of my case. I can open a new thread with my original case.

Thanks for the help.
sssankhla last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.