≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Allergic Rhinitis from 7 yrs, Asthma from 2 years 68Chronic Asthma for over 21years now 360asthma in 18 years girl 1Allergic Asthma for the last 10 years and using foracort 200 6Asthma in 6 years old daughter 189Allergic Asthma for the last 1.5 years 2514 years of asthma 4Asthma 3 1/2 yearsold 2My eight years old asthma/hayfever 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Asthma for 2 1/2 years old.

My son is 2 1/2 years old and he has severe asthma. He is on Inhaled steroids every day, which i want to get rid of by alternative medicine.

I live NJ,U.S.A. i AM form India. Can any one tell me who is good homeopathy doctor in NEW JERSEY or in Hyderabad? If i cannot find any one in NEW JERSEY then i pam planning to move back to Hyderabad for my son's homeopathy treatment.

I found some homeopaths in NJ i find that they do not have much experience treating ASTHMA PROBLEM.

  abc_katu on 2007-08-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you decide to get treatment at Hyderabad, let me know.

I can give you good references.

gavinimurthy last decade
Please give me good homeopathy doctors in HYD?
abc_katu last decade
You can contact Dr.Praveen Kumar.


gavinimurthy last decade
How about pavuluri krishna chowdari? Who is good for Asthma problem?

Is Dr.Praveen has good experience treating Asthma problem. Actually i live in NEW Jersey, U.S.A. Since i did not find good homeopaths in New Jersey i am planning go back to INDIA by quitting my job.

This is a big change for me, quitting job and leaving America and going back to INdia. That i am trying to find a good doctor to achive my goal.

Is homeopathy really has medicines for Asthma so that he does not have use steroids any more?
abc_katu last decade
Yes.Pavuluri Krishna Choudari too is another good choice.

There are no asthma specialists in homeopathy. A good homeopath can handle any problem.

you can try anyone of these two.

gavinimurthy last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.