Male Child with EczemaHi, I am posting this for my sister. My Nephew has been having bouts with horrible eczema and the Drs are no help. I have found some relief on here so I thought somoene on here may be able to help him out.
I found a post on a similar situation and had her fill out the questionaire on that post. Any advice is very much appreciated. His name is Patrick.
Age: 30 months
Nature of work: N/A
1. Describe your main suffering?
Red scaly eczema patches of arms, legs and torso. Some as small as a dime others as large as 4 inches. Patrick does scratch these areas.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Just the eczema.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
He cries when creams are put on him. I think he is just sick of it. I dont think he is in pain.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Started around 2 months old he did have bilirubin (almost put back in the hospital) Doctors said he would grow out of it. When he did not they tested him for food allergies blood test came back negitive. When spots flare a steroid cream is used. If we change soap it puts his skin in an uproar and he gets double the red patches. Pregnancy was through ceasarian section but uneventful Mother had complications at birth but baby had none.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
I notice more splotches when I get him ready for his bath at night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
all soaps but dove, temperature, not keeping skin moist with creams
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Feel better when the weather is not extremes.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Quite around people he does not know. Takes control of situations and does what he wants. Does not care if an authority person (teacher) is correcting him does what he wants and knows what the consequences are (will just go and sit in the time out chair will also tell me what he does wrong and explains why he did it; normally its I did not what to)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? N/A
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Noise does not like high pitches noise or very loud unless he is making them.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Very secure with family but has no problem with others. Will be shy at first but gets comfortable given the time.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Would only eat carbs and sweets if he could. Will eat meat some fruits vegetables are a big no. Even cut up so you cant see them he is able to pick them out. Loves yogurt drinks. He is also a texture eater.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
He is a very warm child head more
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Does not go regularly days without. Need to give fruit to keep him regular. May times they are loose. He was on antibiotic so much when younger (ears) he got c-dip
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleeps well. Wants to use a pacifier still when sleeping
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
Seems to be going through a crying stage but I think this is normal
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Both parents are heavy. Mother having thyroid problems and father has Non-alcoholic Steateo Hepatitis (NASH)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Big for his age. Skin very fair.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Rick12341 on 2007-11-02
please try only single one dose of (Sulphur-30) and after 2 week come back to me,OK
faisal qureshi last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.