Acne Help!I am a 28 yr old East Asian married woman and I still suffer from acne. For a little history, I have had acne since I was 16, I went to a doctor, he gave me medicine for a year and I was acne free for a few years and then again around the age of 25, I started having severe acne, went to a doctor who told me acne is not curable and he tried all kinds of allopathic medicine, which used to work as long as I am taking them but then I had to move to a different place and therefore could not continue with the same doctor. In the meanwhile I got married, had an abortion (bcos of the allopathic acne medication) put on 20 pounds and still facing the same issue of severe acne (mainly on my cheeks, chin, and forehead). I exercise on a regular basis for at least half an hour or 3-4 times in a week. I am a vegetarian and I do not drink or smoke. Went to numerous dermatologists but am scared of the side effects of the allopathic medicines. To add to my problem I started losing hair, not that I am going bald but I used to have healthy hair. I dont want to consume allopathic medicines on a regular basis as it has more cons than Pros. I tried locating a Homeopathic doctor but I could not find one here in Jersey. Can Someone recommend an homeopathic remedy?
raj79 on 2008-01-17
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ rishimba last decade
I think medicine can not be prescribed on a single peculiar symptom.As homoeopathy requires full case study so you should see someone personally.Your given symptoms are indicating harmonal inbalance.So it should be treated very carefully.At this stage alopathic medicines will make your case more complex.
♡ Dr Tahira last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.