≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Blood Pressure & Diabetes Type 2 12



Posts about Diabetes

Weight Loss Insulin Resistant T2 diabetes5Prediabetes3Hyperthyroidism + uncontrolled diabetes7OverWeight, Hair thining post hairfall,Trapped hair under chin,Diabetes1Diabetes2Sexual weakness- diabetes1Weight gain, hair loss, gastric, PCOS, diabetes5Diabetes19Diabetes3Erectile Dysfunction due to prolonged diabetes3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Type-2 Diabetes and High Blood pressure.

I am 61 yrs old male.I am having Type-2 diabetes and high blood pressure for last 20 years.I am taking the following medicines:
. GLIZID MR30: one tab BD
.Covance AT : one tab OD
.Cardace 10: one tab od
.Storvas 10: One tab OD
. Zincovit : one tab OD

Apart from the above I take Madhunashini 2 tabs twice a day.

My diabetes and BP used to be well under control but for the last 6 months or so I notice that the same are not under control. Sugar fasting varies 150-200 and PP 190-270. BP remains 170/90-190/100.

I may mention here that due to a road accident I fracture my Spine at Level L1.It resulted damage to my spinal cord also. Since then I am paralysed below waist. I am wheel chaur bound and have negligible physical activity.

Iwould welcome sincere medical advice for homeopathic medicines for my problem.Thanks in advance.
  wonderman on 2008-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dear wonderman,
My humble and sincere advise to you is to take the medicines as you already been taking and consult your family/nearby physician for time to time advice.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Amendment to my postdt 30-1-2008.

The road accident happened 7 years ago.
wonderman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.