≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

High Bp, headaches, hair fall, Severe case of endometriosis(hx of breast canr) 54Headaches, Sinus Congestion, No Taste or Smell / Kaps Plz Assist 6711-year-old girl with chronic headaches 16Migraine Headaches 5Blood pressure variation - Severe Headaches and vision issues 3Weather/Allergy headaches 1Hypertension and Headaches 5Thank you! Double concussion, nausea, headaches for four years 2Tensions headaches 1Headaches due to use of Phytolacca Berry tablets 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Chronic Headaches

I have been having cartarrh with headaches for the past 8 years and have tried all to cure it back it want... Is this chronic cartarrh.. is It harmful.... I can do anything from sleeping to actions.. but i am worried with carrying this for long... I once gad malaria and it started from there.. That is what i believe..
  medorg on 2008-05-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
ur symptoms are not clear,write down in a sequence with detail.

Dr Tahira last decade
Thank you Dr Tahira... Well I have catarrh everyday with slight headaches. Nausea and headaches seems to be on one side of head.. I dont like too much of light.... but i dont see flashy lights. I am able to listen to music very loud as ever, but i dont like nusty sounds like shouting and sound from metals been dragged on the hard surfaces... I am abe to do anything that a human being suppose to do, like running, playing soccer... dancing and can even take alcohol and smoke as well, I live normal, but the pain is inside.... I cannot bend bowl my heads down and alys want sleep with a below... Hope to hear from.. with a solution and question.. Thank you
medorg last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.