Another eczema analysis pleaseHi all, would appreciate your advice on this:
1) male child with eczema since birth
2) Currently 1.3 yrs old
3) Eczema is dry itchy kind - no oozing liquid. Mostly prominent in folds of hands, folds of legs, back of neck
4) keeps scratching till it bleeds
5) eczema areas are generally red/patchy/dark brown (due to frequent scratching)
6) A month or two ago, we gave him sulphur 30c, twice a day for a week
7) There was noticeable improvement for a month, but of late, he has started scratching again, but less
8) It looks like he scratches more when he feels hot, so these days, I have stepped up the AC (summer time)
9) He is a very very active child - keeps walking around - does not like sitting
10) sleeps normal at night and sometimes powernap during day
11) Very happy natured baby, but can get irritated very easily, but can be pacified soon, - basically he needs to be entertained, I think
12) generally, seems to be quite intelligent, picks up things fast
I am wondering of sulphur 30c is the right medicine. It had a good effect, but now it is slowly recurring (eczema). I am also interested in reading homeopathy, and have read about ars, petr, graph, sulph, psor etc. I am unable to make a conclusion on the right remedy, so if you have time, I'd greatly appreciate you giving hints on why you chose a particular medicine.
aske123 on 2008-06-04
13) Child is allergic to milk protein. He has been having soy milk since breast feeding stopped (we stopped breast feeding by the time he was 1 yr - during that time too, we were alternating between breast milk and soy). Please don't ask us to stop soy - we would like to continue it.
14) Also is allergic to strawberries (we observed him reacting to strawberry flavored motrin long time ago)
aske123 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.