severe depressioni really could use some help from someone because my naturopath is away this month and i am in the worst condition.
okay so, ive had issues before this, but is tarted taking birth control and my emotions are out of control.
ive felt severely depressed: here is a journal entry to explain things. sorry it is so long.
'Lately I have felt homesick and lonely, ever since I got to school. I have nobody to talk to, and my boyfriend is very busy and I cant see him and just talk to him whenever I need and want. I feel stuck in my life, lost, and afraid of growing up, and I miss my family, and im constantly worrying that my boyfriend is going to leave me, or that im going to screw up the relationship from this depression. I try to act happy around him and be a good girlfriend but lately its such a struggle as I will just feel sad for absolutely no reason at all. One night he didnt text me goodnight and I woke up at 5 am and saw, and didnt go back to sleep after that because I was worried he was starting to distance from me and love me less, and I got mad at myself for the way ive been feeling andi wanted to take back time and change it, but it feels out of my control. Yesterday was the worst day of all, because I cried throughout the day sometimes for no reason. I would start feeling really lonely and like nobody in the world likes me or cares about me, and id start bawling even in public. When I went to see my boyfriend, I bawled the most, and I couldnt stop. Id be okay for twenty minutes and then id start bawling again, weeping, it felt like it was taking everything out of me. when I thought of my family, and I thought of how I was stressing my boyfriend out with these emotions I cried even more because I felt so bad. I know I have such a good life, and I want to get it under control but how can I when I feel so sad? The extreme tears led to my typical anxiety attack where I felt afraid and like I was going crazy, like somebody else was taking over my mind. I eventually calmed down, but everything around me felt unfamiliar and I felt like I was lost in a place that I had been so many times before. I felt nauseas, and I eventually fell asleep feeling sick.
When I start to feel like this, I get so upset because im afraid that in the process of me going through this that my boyfriend is going to leave me, and ill feel like its all my fault. I want to be better so he stays with me, and I want to be able to hide that I feel like this, but I need him to make me feel better. I need him and my family. I feel like I dont know what I would become if he broke up with me. I know he would never unless I changed as a person, but right now feeling so depressed counts as that. I want it to stop so I dont lose him. I want to feel stronger, I want to feel secure and stop worrying abou him leaving me, and I want to be able to feel like my life can go on if we ever end. I want to stop feeling lonely, stop feeling afraid of loneliness and stop feeling afraid of getting hurt. I want to enjoy my life because I love it, everything is so amazing in my life, so why do I not feel happy, I feel like im being selfish because I have everything, yet I feel like my life is far from together.
Things are the worst at night, my anxiety attacks happen at nighttime.'
please help, without him to talk to, i dont know waht i am supposed to take. i want to stop feeling afraid of everyday. i want to stop getting anxiety attacks wher ei feel like im lost and trapped, and i want to stop feeling so sad that i will bawl my eyes out for no reason. i want to stop worrying about my boyfriend leaving me in the process. i want to enjoy my life, because i love it.
kristens on 2008-10-01
should help you for a few weeks.
♡ rishimba last decade
theres something that i believe has caused me to have all my depression and anxiety issues, and thats my boyfriend.
i need something for a severe unhealthy atttachment. im so attached to him that when im with him i start crying because im afraid of him leaving me. i start thikning about my life if he wasnt with me, and i start feeling sick to my stomach. i feel like im going crazy, i feel like i lost my life because im so obsessed and absorbed in my relationship i have with him. i feel like its everything, and without it, i will be nothing. please help me what do i take to make it go away.
kristens last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
BeginningHomeopath last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.