Possible Sleep Apnea?Patient ID: kel888 Sex: F Age: 25 Nature of work: Student/ Unemployed Habits: Smoking, Not finishing things, Speaking negatively about myself
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Never feel rested, mind racing when trying to fall asleep, anxiety, inability to concentrate or remember anything. Often forgetting things within a second or two.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Tight neck, shoulder, hip and leg pain all left side
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
History of clinical depression. Anxiety, guilt, shame, tense muscles from fear and anxiety.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
My body feels tight and pulling to the left side, my left arm feels restricted compared to my right, I cant fall asleep because my mind is racing and my body hurts. Then I worry about not getting sleep. Ive been informed I snore untolerably loud, with sounds of choking. I wake up exhausted with a dry throat.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
As long as I can remember.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
The morning, but exhausted throughout the day, exhausted at night, cant sleep because mind wont shut off, often think of everything that Im embaressed or worried about.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better mentally in summer weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am lazy, moody, suspicious, easily offended, afraid to have conversations, cannot make decisions
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes, but not touched. Just verbally.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I find bright lights hard to handle. Smells that are too strong give me a headache.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
I talk to myself often
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel like theyre always judging me, and dislike me for being such a burden. I am single, have issues getting close to men. Father was an alcoholic.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear people will find out how stupid I am. I fear having to have a one on one two sided conversation. Dream of being left or abandoned or disapointed.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave salty and sugary foods. I always feel sick after I eat, even if its a healthy meal.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Dislike drinking large amounts of fluid, just drink enough to get rid of dryness when noticed. My throat is often very dry.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, sometimes binge eat on salty or sugary foods.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sometimes get night sweats: trunk and limbs.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Hard, medium sized stool, once a day or every two days.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I am a deep sleeper, but never feel rested upon waking. I sleep on my stomach or side with my leg up slightly, head turned to the left.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
High sexual appetite.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I have many dark thick chin hairs.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Multiple anti-depressants, Lithium, and Risperidal. Have had purfers in the past and nasal sprays prescribed.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) 56, 147lbs. Olive skin tone, face often pale looking (often told I look tired), purplish under eye circles, regular build.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Dysplasia, had surgery twice. Cycles not very regular, flow lasts 3-5 days, horrible pain first day of period, dark red, slightly clotty.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
None other then chicken pox as a child.
kel888 on 2008-10-15
Any help would be appreciated please!!
kel888 last decade
- do you feel uncomfortable wearing tight clothing around your neck.
- you said the menstrual pains are on the first day. do i infer that once the flow starts, all pains gradually get relieved.
- does your affected skin turn purple every time you suffer a bruise on the area.
- you said, you have hair on your chin. this suggests some high testosteron level and thus may be having a tendency towards cysts in the ovary. can you confirm if ever you have been diagnosed for polycystic ovaries. if yes, tell me if its left or right ovary.
♡ rishimba last decade
Zahid)2 last decade
THe menstral cramping is only very painful the first day of flow, then pain is gone.
When I bruise it is purplish-blue.
I have never been diagnosed for polycystic ovaries, I'm not sure if this could be caught during exams done on the cervix, because I have had many for dysplaisia. I will be getting my hormones tested next week as I am curious about the level of testosteron.
kel888 last decade
kel888 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.