8 Year old daughter has sinus infectionHi I'm totally new here to this forum as well as homeopathic medicine. All I know is that I don't like main stream medicine because of all the horrible side effects it has to our bodies. Luckily we are a pretty healthy bunch.
My 8 year old daughter has a pretty bad sinus infection. She has pain in her lower forehead (bridge of her nose) and a fever that hovers between 100.7 and 104.1. I am really concerned at this point.
Is there anything homeopathic I can make or buy that will treat this infection? The other thing is that she has to be able to ingest it too. If it is at all not to her liking it will come right back up (vomit).
Hayver11 on 2008-10-19
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
2.Gagging on thick mucous in the back of her throat.
3. no mental sufferings.
4.'stinging in my nose up by my eyes when I breathe'.
5.Started with vomiting one time 5 days ago.
6. She is at her worst in the morning and at night.
7. nothing aggravates her symptoms. They're just there.
8. We recently had a significant temperature change from 100 degrees to 75 degrees and then back up to 95 degrees. No menses as she is only 8 years old.
9.I believe she has a sinus infection. I'm looking for something to help her get rid of it. It's not a long term ailment.
Numbers 10 through 25 are not applicable as she is only sick right now. I thought this was a forum to get help with illness. Clearly whoever posted these 25 questions didn't read my post in the first place.
SHE'S EIGHT (8) YEARS OLD AND HAS A SINUS INFECTION. ARE THERE ANY HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENTS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE. NO MENTAL SICKNESS, NO MENSES, NO SLEEP DISORDERS, NO MEDICATIONS, ETC.
Hayver11 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.