Adrenal fatigue & dysautonomiaI am 28 yr old white female. Was diagnosed with neurocardiogenic syncope at age 20. My brother also has this. This is orthostatic intolerance and a form of dysautonomia. I can't stand long or I will pass out. When standing, the blood pools in my legs instead of circulating properly. My bp tends to be low but I take natural supplements to increase it. Daily, I have extreme fatigue, chest pain, hard to breath, as a result of this condition.
I also had a saliva test and showed I have adrenal fatigue. This correlates with alot of the same symptoms of the orthostatic intolerance... such as low blood pressure, low energy..alot of the same symptoms. So I dont know if the adrenal fatigue is a root cause of the othostatic intolerance or not. So I take a supplement for adrenals and it helped me have more energy.
Is it possible to be cured by homeopathy and get normally functioning adrenals again? Tell me what to take please.
My mom has hashimotos thyroid disease and fibromyalgia. My thyroid always checks out fine though.
Let me know what other info you need!
bethsol on 2008-10-23
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)?
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in your life around that time? What do u think cause it?
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of foods or weather,movement,light,noise,heat/cold,or anything else that you can think of )
4. At what time of the day or night is CC the worst ?specify an hour if you can
5. What symptoms can you identify the accompany the CC?
6. Which position do you dislike the most; sitting, standing, and lying?
7. Do you perspire a great deal? if so, when and where on the body >(feet,head,hair,armpits,etc)
8. What time of day tends to be a down time for u?
9. What do you worry about how do you deal with worries?
10. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious than those around you, more casual?
11. Do you cry easily? in what situations
12. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot of people or keep it to yourself?
13. On what occasions do you feel despair?
14. In what circumstances do you feel jealous?
15. When and on what occasions do you feel frightened ?any fears ?(darkness. being alone,altitude,flying,elevators
16. What is the greatest griefs that you have gone through your life? How did you react?
17. What are the greatest joys you have had in your life?
18. In what situations do you feel the blues, depressed, sad, and pessimistic?
19. What bothers you most in the other public ?how if at all, do u express
20. Do you have lack of self-confidence and poor sense of self worth?
21. Do you have any recurring dream? What is the dream?
22. What would you need to feel happy?
23. What do u do for work,(ideally, what would to you like to do )
24. If you had an expected week from work, and 1000 what would you do?
25. How do other people view you?
26. What would you like to change most about yourself?
27. How do you feel before, during and after meals? How do you feel if you go without a meal?
28. What would you most like to eat (if you did not have to consider calories, fat, anything you have read about the right way to eat)?
29. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
30. How much do you drink in a day? Includes soda, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and alcoholic beverages as well as water .how much thirsty you feel?
31. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake up at particular time? Why? What makes you restless or sleepy?
32. Do you do anything during sleep ?(speak,laugh,shrick,toss about, grind your teeth, snore)
33. How do you feel in the morning?
34. No. of pregnancies, no of children, no of miscarriages, no of abortions
35. At what age did your menses begin? If you have gone through menopause, at what age?
36. How frequently do they (or did they) come?
37. What about their duration, abundance, color, time of day when flow is greatest; any odor or clots?
38. How do you (did you) feel before, during and after menses?
39. What medications are you taking at present?
40. How frequently do you get colds and flus?
41. Have you had any childhood illness twice, or in a very severe form, or after puberty?
42. Have you had vacations since the standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an adverse or unusual reaction to vaccination?
43. Have you had any surgery? What and when?
44. Have you had at anytime (mention year); what therapy was given?
A) Warts: where? When? How treated?
b) Cysts: where? When? How treated?
c) Polyps: where? When? How treated?
D) Tumors: where? When? How treated?
45. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, vaginal, etc)? color, consistency:
a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of medications than most other people?
B) Do you need fewer anesthesias than others, or have a hard time coming out of it?
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins?
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhaust, dry cleaning fluid, fragrances, etc.?
47. Family history: mention diseases, causes and ages of deaths of father,mother,sisters,brothers and grandparents on both sides
48. What else would you like to tell me about yourself or your condition?
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.