i am 30 yrs old and next month i am going to marry.
i have used to masturbate in past from last 15 yrs. i feel that my penis size reduced and erection got down.
my marriage is schedule in next month.
can anybody help me out.....
please thanks in advance...
jay906 on 2009-01-10
If you cannot seek help from a competent homeopathic doctor then you may answer relevent questions from below.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
10. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
11. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
12. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
13. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
14. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
16. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
17. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat a lot more than others when I exercise . Sweat more on the head and back and chest.
18. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
19. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
20. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
21. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
22. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
6 ft with a broad chest and decent arms big face curly hair with slight balding in the middle of the head.
25. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
what are the medications you are taking presently?
What other homeopathic medicines have you taken in the past?
Tell us specifically about the way you feel while travelling.
Things like whether you like the raid, whether you enjoy it etc..etc.
csprakash last decade
1) I have backache problem
2) I feel less erection in my penis.
3) My penis size is reduced.
my mind state is normal and stool is normal but few time there is some constipation problem.
jay906 last decade
jay906 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.