≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

General anxiety 1Weak Nerves, General and Social Anxiety, Depression, Premature Ejaculation and Sleep Paralysis 26general anxiety disorder 5Can homoeopathy help me with my chronic general anxiety, generalized social anxiety and accompanying mild depressive mood and other psycho-somatic issues? 5Generalized/Social Anxiety. Please help! 1Help social anxiety,mild ocd,mild depression,premature ejaculation,general anxiety,panic attack(moderate) 1nervousness, general anxiety, social anxiety, depressive feelings 4Lethargy ,anxiety ,underarms sweat while talking something general also 8Urgent Help for General Anxiety Disorder 20generalized anxiety disorder(GAD) 19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

General Anxiety

22, female

Should I try arsenicum album?
I've been quite stressed and anxious for the past 6 months over day-to-day situations. Also,a hypochondriac from time to time.

Thank you
  rubyjg on 2009-04-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Dysentry Co - 1M once daily for two days consucately then wait for few days and let me know. It will be cured. I have treated so many cases of long term anxiety neurosis. So dont worry take the medicines enjoy the life. Thank you
dr.rangadhar last decade
Why you have fixed that only Arsenic is the anxiety medicine in homeopathy. There are so many. In arsenic there is anxiety with panic attack. That anxiety related with fear of death. The restlessness also associated with anxiety. The pecuilar thirast is another point. But the bowel nosodes what I have prescribed is much more helpful. If you have fixed to arsenic then no nee to ask in the forum. Any way choice is urs.
dr.rangadhar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.