≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Anal Fistula remedy required 54Anal Fistula+stomach problem 10Fistula tract healing 1Need expert advice on very old Anal fistula from an experienced doctor. 2complex anal fistula 5silicea 200ch and anl fistula 3Recto urethral fistula 9Small bowel fistula and adhesion 10homeopath for anal fistula 13anal fistula what remedy.? 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Dear Dr. Mahfooz
May Allah accept your Umrah.
As you suggested earlier I was taking Silicia30. I stopped it. I am again suffering from pain, having small bag of puss and blood coming to it. pls reply. I was waiting for your return from Umrah.
  mateen on 2009-08-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please take five doses of SILICEA 200C each dose after every 12 hours in empty stomach.

take the doses in empty stomach and clean mouth. no food or water one hour before and after.

if SILCEA 30C has helped you earlier,the recurrance will will taken care by SILICEA 200C and will give you a long term relief.

after taking 5 doses of SILICEA200C, you will have to wait for a week to know the improvements. please dont be impatient.
rishimba last decade
Thank you rishimba for your intime help.
mateen last decade
Dear Rishimba
As you suggested 5 doses of SILICIA 200C every 12 hours, should I take it 3 drop without water?? while taking Silicia30 I was feeling pain in my right brain. Now after stopping medicine No pain!! Kindly reply.
mateen last decade
Please give me the reply as questioned in other thread. In the mean time do not take any medicine. Though dr. rishimba is quite right but let us decided after getting our replies.and also close this thread please come up on original.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.