Anemic, Eczema, Heat in LiverHello,
This is my first time on this forum. I'm here for my daughter with following details:
* She is only 1 year and 8 months.
* She had a severe eczema since she was 3 months old.
* She had a Iron Definency due to which her blood count was dropped to extremely low levels and therefore she had to give blood sometime back.
* Her cough is ON and OFF.
* As per Homeopathic and Ayurvedic doctors in India; the basic problem is that she got Heat in her Liver. Therefore she responds very well with Livotex from HasLab (which is a combination of Chelidonium 1x, Andrographis Paniculata 1x, Ceanot), but we are not able to find it here in USA.
* Her mother took Epidural during her birth.
Could someone please suggest any other medicination for her, right now she is taking Chelidonium Majus (for Liver)
Aconitum Napellus (for Cough).
We have noticed that after she started taking these medicines, she is having Salvia from her mouth. Does it correspond to something.
sas79gi on 2009-12-01
* We took medicines from India, therefore we don't know what homeopathic medicines were given to my daughter. The eczema never vanished, but in the initial phase it was accompanied by yellow liquid coming out of the body; if that liquid touches any cloth, it becomes stiff......that was cured and also she was cured by around 80%....
But recently she was in hospital for blood and therefore were given other allopathic medicines.....and due to which her eczema returns with the start of some liquid from her skin......
right now, it seems like Goat Milk Soap is providing some relief.....the skin starts becoming soft, crackless....
....whenever she took any allopathy medicine, the eczema gets worse.
sas79gi last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.