≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Eczema

Wet Eczema12Eczema3Wet Eczema1Nasolabial Fold Eczema4My boy has eye twitching and cold eczema7eczema1Eczema9dyshidrotic eczema4Scrotal Eczema65 months old baby severe eczema9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Doctors Please help - in search of a homeopathic drug(s) that soothe severe eczema itch, or allergic reactions to food

Currently, my daughter is recovering from strep and staph infections and was treated with antibiotics. I am in desperate need of an emergency homeopathic drug to give to my daughter in case my wife eats a food that my daughter is severely allergic to. My wife is nursing our daughter.

Right now, I am using the Urtica Urens by Boiron. At least I think it is working, my daughter is having less of an itch after I gave it to her. Since she is so young and can't take the pellets directly, I dilute the 3 to 4 pellets (6C) in water, equivalent to 1 teaspoon, then give the drug to her as needed to soothe her itch.

Can you recommend a homeopathic drug that I can use to relief her itch when she has severe allergic reaction to the food that my wife eats inadvertently.
  babywitheczema on 2010-01-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Two drugs that immediately come to mind for this condition are Phosphorus and Ars iod.

Could you describe your daughter's symptoms in greater details as well as the condition of mother during pregnancy for better help? Also, it would help if you could post a picture of hers.

Niel Madhavan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.