≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Depression

Mental irritation, ed, inappropriate sexual thoughts and anxiety and depression125Chronic prostate /IBS, Anxiety and Depression1Hypericum for depression1Fatigue, muscle & liver pain, palpitations & depression2Acute acidity due to mental depression6Intrusive thoughts, sexual obsession, panic attacks depression88Social Anxiety, OCD and Depression38Anxiety GAD. Panic. Depression6Anxiety, loose self confidence, fear, Bipolar, depression2Severe Depression, Extreme Fatigue & Laziness, Severe Depression1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

depression § sexually abused at the age of 9

Hi there!

I must have some major depression and I am desperate to get well!!! It's been years!

32 female, was sexually abused at the age of 9 and I think that is the main reason why I get really down, VERY DOWN!

I have the feeling that I am not capable to make somebody happy and at the same time I think I am unlovable! Have problems to reach orgasm!
Nothing motivates me! Nothing!

In this time I cannot even smile!

help please!
  margareta on 2010-01-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Day 1: Staph 1M - One dose

Day 2 to 15: Kali Phos 6x - 2 tabs per day

Please report back for further guidance.
srisri last decade
plz take life as a challege dont let somebad person ruin ur life u was a little girl now u grown up always tell u self positve things motivate ur self u may want 2 confront the person who abuse u and ask some questions that may make u feel good u have to think abt that it may be good idea may be bad idea talk to very very trusted person like ur mum say to ur self dont ever give u have great futre ahed.
vishnu5 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.