hpv wartsI contracted HPV sometime in August 2009, I did nothing about it (not sexually active) for a couple months and finally approached a doctor about it in October 2010. He put me on aldara for a month dosing every other day. This didn't work and costing $300 each time, I chose not to refill.
I started searching various places online and experimented with ACV, tea tree oil, and ACV+aspirin. These seemed to work, but were very painful.
After having HPV I've researched a lot about it and typically for most people it only lasts around 8 months so tonight I decided to do the vinegar test (although I know it's not completely accurate and although, not visibly warts, some white showed up directly on my anus and between my anus and scrotum. I'm pretty sure they're still genital warts because I get occasional itching in that area.
I know these warts are on their way out, but I've had a pretty weak immune system my whole life and I think I need a little extra help. I'm new to this site, as well as homeopathy and any help would be appreciated.
Now I'll skip to the 'Guide to Posting Medical Questions' listing format.
1. Occasional itching on my anus, white spots show up when applying the vinegar test
2.directly on anus, between anus and scrotum, and potentially inside anus (but uncertain)
4. I haven't really quite pinpointed this, but I'm going to guess moistness as it seems to occur most when I feel hot/sweaty.
5. It feels better after wiping area or adjusting pants/underwear
6. My sleep pattern is really sporadic. After all, I'm a college student. I don't have any reoccurring dreams lately, I actually don't remember most of my dreams at school.
7. I'm sensitive to cold weather, criticism, and encounters where sexual tension is high (thinking about warts and having to turn someone down worried they'll find out)
8. Finals are coming up and projects/papers are due so I'm getting to a very stressful point in my schooling, but summer vacation will be here soon which will be minimal stress, except about these warts which I try to be optimistic about, but sometimes get depressed or scared that they won't ever go away or that they'll get worse/spread.
9. I'm vegetarian, but eat dairy/egg products, so I avoid meat
10. I had warts on my forehead and I think my feet as a child, but they went away after awhile. I've had chronic strep throat also as a child, but only had it once since I've gotten my tonsils out.
11. I'm allergic to amoxicillin and penicillin and recently found out I break out in acne from flax seed oil.
12. I don't know if you'd consider these homeopathic, but I've a few things externally (tea tree oil, ACV, and ACV+aspirin paste)
13. Nothing relating to the hpv, but often dry lips and oily forehead.
Sorry this is so long. If I missed anything feel free to ask me and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. I'll throw in these couple extra details too as I don't know if they're a factor.
I'm a 19 year old college student, I often drink alcohol two days a week (3-8 drinks each night), finals are coming up, and I take a multivitamin to make up for losses being vegetarian and I take green tea pills because I read that green tea helped some people's warts disappear.
kanaloa on 2010-05-01
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.