≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

night fall, sexual weakness, masturbation... suggested treatement - first draft 35Treatment for Masturbation Effects, Sexual Weakness, Night Fall, Masturbation Effects... - Second draft 93inquiry on Treatment for Masturbation Effects, Sexual Weakness, Night Fall, Masturbation Effects 3PLEASE HELP! Worst case of sexual weakness due to masturbation 12Excessive Masturbation - Sexual weakness ED but still high urge/desire to Masturbation 3After effects of Masturbation : Sexual Weakness 11Masturbation Effects, Sexual Weakness 2Sexual Weakness due to overmasturbation and unhealthy diet 1Please Help me! Sexual Weakness and Overmasturbation Effects 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sexual weakness and masturbation problem

hello sir my self Mukesh Tiwari i'm 19 year old sir i'm addicted to do masturbation and now i'm feeling that i have sexual weakness what i do sir plz tell me
  mukeshtiwari on 2010-05-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Acid Phos 30c.. twice a day.

Take it for a week...then stop.

Take it for one week in every month...for 3 months.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
thanks a lot sir and my penis size is very small what i do for increase my penis size?
mukeshtiwari last decade
Be happy with what you have...half the population in the world don't have it !!

Chinese proverb:

'I was willing to feel sorry for my self becoz I had no shoes......until ....I met a man who had no feet !!'
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
sorry sir i can't understand what u wnat to say...plz tell me sir what i do
mukeshtiwari last decade
Reply me sir i'm waiting for ur reply all over tell me plz what i do for sexual weakness
mukeshtiwari last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.