≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dr. Khadwa please advice. 34Dr. Khadwa can you suggest something 2hair problem report to Dr.khadwa 1Dr. Khadwa. Wart on left, right thumb finger, left knee & inside right index finger nail.. Please help 1pcos,dr.nawaz or reva or khadwa or any welwisher, kindly respond 9dr khadwa please help!!! 8Attn. Dr.Khadwa.. 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

dr khadwa please help!!!

Please can you help my daughter who has the following symptoms:

She is 17 and has a short attention span is easily led astray,she finds it difficult to concentrate on her studies. She is always in a mood and sleeps well but it is never enough. She can never take no for an answer and will continue to ask the same question. She prefers to be with her friends and spending time is never enough with them. She injured her knee several years ago but the injury has not healed the knee often locks and clicks and she no longer can participate in sports. She suffers from back and stomoch pains and her periods are severe.
She was never like this, she is very intelligent and had won a scholorship to a grammer school but since 5 years it has all gone down hill
  jimbo7016 on 2010-08-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her Calcarea Carb 200c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours for only one day (not daily) and report back after 15 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.