Urinary Tract InfectionI wonder if someone could point me in the right direction.... I came down with a virus over a week ago that started with a sore throat and ended up as a UTI. Had a soaring high temperature a few days ago with frequent urging to go to the toilet and passing large quantities of urine. I have pain in the kidney area but no specific pain in the urethra and no burning sensation when I urinate. Also got a headache and back ache. I'm taking Cantharis 6c and although I feel marginally better its not seeming to knock it on the head.
Zoe P on 2010-09-16
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
i am still suffering plz help me. description is in
Plz_help last decade
1. Describe your main suffering?
Urinary tract infection affecting the renal area. Constant urging to go to the toilet and large quantities of urine passed. Uncomfortable sensation in urethra but not stinging or painful. High temperature, pain in kidney region.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Physical exhaustion, lower back ache, congestion and pain in stomach. Tight chest. Dizziness.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Mental fatigue and feeling of disorientation. Head feels as if drunk. Feeling tearful but not able to cry. Breathing restricted. Headaches.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Anxious and fearful. Don't want to be left alone. Feel like I'm going to faint.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I developed a dry prickly throat (felt hoarse but not sore) and feeling that I was coming down with virus, persistent headache. I had been overdoing it for a while.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Better: warmth, rest, sunshine, cold liquids, quiet
Worse: overload from too much sensory stimulation - aggravation by bright lights and noise, cold, stress
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Menses makes condition worse
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Feel much better in hot dry weather when sun is shining.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Agreeable, sympathetic, sensitive (especially to reprimand)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Feel apprehensive, get build up of pressure in head
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes very sensitive - if too much sensory overload I feel overwhelmed
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
They are very important to me.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Fear of abandonment and rejection, of death, fear for loved ones health, fear (sometimes) of being alone
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave cheese, fish, bread, vinegar
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat normal - head and trunks
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular every morning, loose stools
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I suffer from insomnia and wake up a couple of times each night. I sleep on both sides in a foetal position
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Perhaps more sensitive physically and emotionally than some others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have been prescribed anti-biotics - Trimavastrine
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
High blood pressure, stroke, heart attack
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I'm petite (5ft 2inches) and medium build. Pale skin that flushes with colour a lot. Hazel eyes, button nose, large lips, high cheekbones, pear shaped figure.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? My periods are regular but now only last 3 days. They used to be up to 7 days long but since I have become older they are become more and more scant.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Stomach cramps, bloating, back pain and headaches before and during menses
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? - Flow is scant
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Bright red on first two days
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? No
Zoe P last decade
From PANKAJ VARMA on 2010-09-18
0 replies 43 views
Pl. see this link. Very useful article by Dr. Kulwant Singh.
Doctor Singh has also given names of medicines and corresponding symptoms with it....in the article.
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.