Chronic ConstipationHi, I am 30 years old and am suffering from constipation for more than 6 years but condition is aggravating gradually every day. Have lost 8kg weight in last 1 year. Currently weigh 55 kg. Height is 5'11'. Earlier started with loose stools right after meals and in later years turned into constipation.
1. Stool appearance is sometimes blackish green. Stool is mostly soft paste like but sometimes do get hard.
2. Constant burping and gases. Very poor digestion.
3. Sometimes condition is accompanied with bloating and stomach pain.
4. Low pulse and extreme pressure on heart esp. after eating food.
5. Inability to eat full meals. Usually take small meals of light food.
6. Only long hours of fasting helps in relieving from constipation and pressure at heart.
7. Muscular fatigue. Jaws tend to get stuck after days of constipation.
8. History of Eczema and
8. frequent soar throats (every other week) and tonsilits normally re-occur during or after severe constipation
9. Asthamatic since age of 5 but under control and not a primary problem these days.
Had many tests but everything comes out to be normal. No medicine or diet change seems to work.
Doctors use the term IBS for this condition but don't have any cure for this except anit-depressants which don't give any relief. Can anyone explain the cause and rememdy for this condition. I have borne this to the limits of my patience now. Is there any cure for this? Please advice.
faanwar on 2010-11-05
Your remedies are as follows:
Nat Phos 6x dose 3 tablets taken immediately after meals twice daily.
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
I shall indicate the therapy for your Asthma and Sore throat after you report your response in a week or earlier.
You will not eat large meals and no fatty food.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
I forgot to mention that I have been suffering from GERD also for the past few years. I take omeprazole and some antacids prescribed by my doctor for its remedy.
Anways thanks and will get back to you after using your prescribed remedy.
faanwar 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.