PCOS problem-urgent pleaseDear doctor,
I have been diagonised for PCOS.i'm 23 years old and 169cm tall with 70 kg of weight.my periods are irregular and i put on weight after this problem.i'm taking english medicines now but i could not see any visual differences with that medicine.so i'm planning to switch over to Homeopathy.few questions to go
1. can i reduce my weight if i take homeo medications?
2.will this problem be completely cured?
3.can i get conceived after my marriage?
4. will the facial hair growth will stop?
5.can i control the grey hairs or get rid of it?
Please answer my questions since i'm very much upset with this problem
abcpooja on 2010-11-08
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♡ maheeru last decade
Nature of work:software Engineer.
Habits:eat lot of sweets.
1.Main sufferings:irregular periods,hair fall,facial ,increase in weight ,hair growth and grey hairs starts.
2.body pain at sometimes
3.mental sufferings:streesful sometimes
4.Sensation:will feel disgusted and will seek loneliness.
5.I had a 28 days cycle after my puberty all it started when i was about 15 years old with slight change in menstural cycle.But the problem goot worse after my chicken pox at the age of 16.
7.tight clothing and pressure aggravates.Listening to good music ameliorates
8.No i dont find any suffferings with external stimuli
9.i feel better in cold weather.
10.Very moody with my personals,but more talkative with the friendship ends.Lazy too.
-I dont feel anything different with the thunderstrom.
-yes i will feel my Husband should console me
-no such habits
-I feel great for my friiendz and very much satisfied with my Husband.
11.My biggest fear is my mom's health and i don dream often.
12.i crave for sweets,chocolates and ice creams, i do eat lot of fruits and veggies... my aversions are Non-veg.
14.Excessive at times
15.Nothing specific like that.But i do get digestion problems if i don take food at the right time.
16.Sweat is Less.
17.Some time i face constipation problem.but now i'm ok
18.I used to sleep nicely.But sometimes i feel disturbed sleep.
19.No i fear for that since my husband expects a lot from me.
20.I love to help others.Very straigth forward person.Bold too.
21.i'm being under medication for the past 6 months.But i dont find any improvements even after that.I have been prescribed by English medicine
22.Blood pressure, and mom has traces of Diabetes.
23.I'm a very fair girl with curly hairs and 169cm tall and 70 Kg.Fleshy and have big tummy ,tighs and butts.
24.Flow type is for 3 days , some times i get clots and i get periods onli once in 55 days.
abcpooja last decade
You shall take homeopathic remedy Lycopodium 30c, 2 pills or drops twice daily for 4 days only. Observe changes till your next cycle of periods and report thereafter.
1) Do not take anything solid or liquid for half an hour before and after the dose.
2) Try to avoid taking coffee, tea, alcohol on the day of medicine and a week following the medicine.
3) Try to avoid the exposure to mint based substances, camphor based substances and also strong smelling substances including incense and strong perfumes.
4) Stop with the dose that produces marked or significant improvement or aggravation and report appropriately.
5) Do not handle the pills(if drops use a disposable exclusive dropper) with hand. Tip the pills using the cap.
6) Do not take any other homeopathic medicine during this duration until further updates and avoid all OTC(Over the Counter) medicines and supplementation except the medicines prescribed by your physician and emergency medicines.
♡ maheeru last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.