≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dr Maheeru. H Pylori infection with ulcers. 379yo girl - frequent mouth ulcers, tummy pain, and coughing sensation 38Astacus Fluviatilis/mouth ulcers 3Asthma and ulcer 9Prostate, gums, teeth, ulcerative colitis - Please please help...! 5Stomach Ulcers, Bloating, pain in Ribs,Breasts and backpain 121blood with stool/solitary ulcer syndrome ? 9Diabetic and typho ulcer intestinal 3Mouth ulcers with history of acid reflux - Please help 2Chronic ulcerative gingivitis 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Whenever I have chillies or Deep Fry I go through a severe headache and gastric problem ...
Its request that please let me know its an Ulcer or something else.
I m male 36, 80kgs, married with 2 kids, gone through severe tension in teen age...
  Hasnain on 2010-11-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You should really visit a doctor to find this out. No-one on this forum will be able to diagnose you with any confidence.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
To actually find out if ulcer is there you need to get an investigation done.

I have had ulcer problem. I do not wish to frighten you but yes, there is chance that you have ulcer(s) or something similar like inflammation is there.

But please note this. In a corretc homeopathic practice, the doctor will try to find out 'how you feel' and thus address 'mental state' (without diagnostics but as you express) and physical problems as you feel and tell (without much of lab investigations though these will also be very helpful). Then the doctor will try to select the right remedy and prescribe to remove the cause itself of the problem.
Now it won't matter whether you had biliousnes/acidity or further an inflammation or even ulcer. The problem will still most likely be solved.

So, while you can get done investigations if you want, there is no need to panic. An excellent homeopathic doctor is required who without giving special importance to physical problems will solve almost your problem(s).
sci_spi last decade
To Hasnain

It is very likely that you suffer from GERD (Gastro Esophagal Reflux Disease). It is not impossible that you have a stomach ulcer but if you do not have black stools you are OK. The severe tension that you suffered from some years ago may have been the original cause of your GERD.

The remedy that I have prescribed to hundreds, perhaps thousands of patients who present GERD is

Nat Phos 6x dose 3-4 tablets taken immediately after a meal twice or thrice daily.
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

Both Nat Phos and Arnica are perfectly safe remedies to be used in the long term and you can expect almost immediate relief after you have taken the Nat Phos after a meal especially after dinner. You can reduce the dose when you discover that your burning sensation is no more.

Please observe the following taboos:
Do not overeat at meals and do not eat any fried or chillie hot food.
No Alcohol. No Smoking
No preserved meats like Sausages, ham and bacon as they the Saltpeter used will antidote all Homeopathic remedies.

Eat Small meals up to 5 time daily.
Exercise to sweat it out as this is essential to condition your body to overcome GERD.
Drink plenty of water up to 3 ltrs daily. Do not however drink water immediately before or after a meal except for a few sips as it will dilute your digestive juices which will then reflux up to your throat and

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.

If after you use this therapy aka 'Joepathy' that I have prescribed, you do not experience any relief within 48 hours you are advised to consult a doctor when an Endoscopy may be necessary.

Report your progress in 3 days after you start on this therapy.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.